Thursday, September 13, 2012

BREAKFAST SLIDERS

By Ruth Ezra



By Ruth Ezra

My hubby and I love breakfast, especially on weekends. We do not have to wake up early or rush on things! This is our time to chat, mostly catching up on the week we had.

Breakfast to us, consists of eggs, scrambled, boiled, sunny side up, hot dogs, bacon & rice! A typical breakfast don’t you think?

I came up with a concoction! My longganisa leftover mixture! I do not have any sort of culinary skill, but I do have a little creative mind and this is so, so easy to do.

Looking for an easy route in cooking, this is my skill, and I am proud to say.

I have cheese rolls I got from the Filipino store, (you can use any rolls you have in hand).
With my longganisa mixture, I formed them into small patties and cooked over medium heat on both sides.
I fried two eggs perfectly round by using a round cookie cutter.
Once the eggs and the patties are done, I assembled my sliders; I added some cheddar cheese as well.
Hubby and I enjoyed it over fresh brewed coffee! Our day is so ready to roll!

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef & pork
1/4 cup brown sugar
1-tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2-tablespoon oyster sauce
3-tablespoon light soy sauce
chopped garlic
salt & pepper to taste
Oil for frying

1. Blend all the above ingredients.
2. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture & form into small patties.
3. Fry on medium heat both sides.

|*|*|*|


Ruth D. Ezra is a culinary queen in her own right through experience and training. She works at the AllState Roadside Services in Northbrook, IL. Her greatest delight is serving good and healthy food to her husband Heman and only daughter, Isabelle. Kit would love to receive feedback on her recipes, and exchange them with yours at ezraruth@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment